Sunday, October 18, 2009

I think this picture is from a brand called numph or pink martini. They're a really nice clothing brand, and you can find them at Spank on commercial drive, and virgin mary's, also on commercial drive. I'm pretty sure it's pink martini. You can look this picture up on google images if you like, that's where I found this one. This season I'm really into long trench coats. A little longer than these, but they're still really nice. The purple one is long enough for me though. I want to be able to wear a short dress with leggings underneath - the jacket has to be long enough to cover the bottom of the dress. Today it's not pouring, but it's also not all sunshine either. One of these trench coats would be perfect for today. I want to wear less t-shirts and jeans, and wore dress-y things. I want to look....... exclusive. Classic, with a twist of Sera.

No comments:

Post a Comment