Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pretty purple fashion-passion

What a beautiful necklace! It's very inspiring. It inspired me to sometime soon, make one just like this! It's a very creative, and fun necklace. I think it would look best worn with a black ruffled camisole, or pretty yellow or purple blouse. Tell me what you think of today's post! I encourage you to comment and do you own creative thing sometime soon. I'm sure it would be a good mood-lifter, or just something fun to do when you're bored. Invite some friends over a have a creativity mini-party! BTW, Happy Halloween everybody, if I don't get to my blog by the time Halloween rolls around on Saturday! Tell me what you're dressing up as!

2 comments:

  1. Love the necklace. I would like it a lot with a yellow dress because the colors really complement each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute necklace!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete