Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Teetering plants


This picture is from boingboing.net, and they usually have really cool stuff on that website. I don't know how they did it, but they did, and I find it absolutely ah-mazing. That's what my site is all about! It's definitely got the wow-factor. You can totally tell that it's October because of all the leaves everywhere - even the air has a different temperature, and a sort of subtle smell. I'm so excited for Halloween! I still don't really know what I'm going to go as - I got an idea from a friend that I could be a twizler and wrap myself in red ribbon, and it's good because I always get too cold on Halloween, but I can wear anything under this costume without getting all sweaty either! Tell me what your ideas for costumes are, whether they're suggestions for me or your costume!

No comments:

Post a Comment