Saturday, October 10, 2009

Thanksgiving on Monday!

I love this picture. I actually bought white eyeliner before by N.Y.C. make up company, but it doesn't show up on me. But now I have something else that might work as white eyeliner. White eyeliner is so cool!!! It's very fresh, almost crisp looking. It almost looks pearl-escent. The nail that's touching her lip is really awesome. Very futuristic, but fun, and electrified. It kind of makes me want to dance to a fast beat song. Maybe because I'm listening to something like that now. Hmm... Who's looking forward to thanksgiving??? I know I am!!!! My mum's cranberry sauce is KILLER good, and pumpkin pie is pretty high on the list too. YUM! Tell me what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful look, very luminous. You will love the theatrical series I did at the Alberta Fashion Week function (Oct 9) - really dramatic costumes and makeup!

    ReplyDelete