Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th.


It's not really a bad luck day, you know. I'd consider it a great day, actually. But back to the picture: I LOVE THIS! It's great! I'm soooooo sorry that I haven't blogged in a week, almost! Today in math class, I had some spare time, so I drew a couple pictures. I really like them, so I'm going to scan them soon, and post them. I got a lot of compliments on them. In English class, we're going on a field trip to a really fancy theatre to see the play: White Christmas. I can't wait! It's in December though, so I have to wait. I want to make sure that when all of the grade 8s go, I'm going to wear something really...... OUTSTANDING! MAGNIFICENT! TERRIFIC! Something...... Ooh-la-la. Like this! It's not too in-your-face, ( although I'm not sure I'd wear anything that flashy ) I like how everything just.... Fits. It's like it's a puzzle, and the outfit has every piece in the right place. And it'simple! It's not like you have to really go out and spend a whole bunch of money! It uses basic things in a girl's closet: A long shirt/short dress, a pretty scarf, a cute berret/beanie... Whatever you want to call it! Also soft black tights and shiny black booties.... Which I need to buy......

No comments:

Post a Comment