Saturday, November 7, 2009

Newest fashion obsession

I really love this picture of Oscar de la Renta. It's so elegant. Lately my fashion inspiration has been very french royalty esque. I love all the low-key lace, and pearls. Also something I've been seeing is the real meaning of 'necklace' at places like american eagle. The part that is usually string is lace, and then there's some pearls strung onto it. It's really pretty. Also french mani's have been really high on my beauty priorities list. Unfortunately, I need to save up, so I'm pretty broke so I can't shop to fulfill all of my present guilty pleasures. It's very depressing. Most people wouldn't, and don't understand how passionate I really am about fashion. I want to make things that are better than Chanel or Valentino!!! It's really quite..... Fun, actually. It might seem like a lot of pressure, but I love it. I think I've read one too many magazines, but, like I said: "I love it!" Tell me how crazy or totally right I am by commenting. I love to read comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment