Friday, November 20, 2009

Purple passion


This is a drawing I did on sketchbook. I don't quite remember where I got the inspiration from, but I do know that I'm pretty proud of it. Sorry, I haven't been blogging that much, you all must be getting bored. I've got some good news to make this a better post though - I'm going to go see 'Moulin Rouge' - a ballet at a really fancy theatre! I'm so excited! And who's going to see New Moon this weekend??? I'm not, because the lines will be outrageous, so I think I might go the weekend after. Tell me what you think!

-Sera

4 comments:

  1. i am seeing new moon with cassandra next sunday the picture is really nice though and how was moulin rouge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moulin Rouge was absolutely fantastic. It was an amazing experience, and I'd recommend it to anyone. The costumes were great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehe that was soooo fun!! That is an awsome drawing

    ReplyDelete