Sunday, December 27, 2009

Café cute


I really admire this outfit. I would see someone wearing this outfit in a downtown café, or walking downtown, right by all the shop windows snapping pictures or checking her blackberry. It's very urban, and I adore it. I found this picture at www.polyvore.com. It's a really great website. You can create your own pictures like an online collage of clothes from your favorite stores, and/or just look at examples that other people have made. They look really cool. Today I did a whole bunch of fashion sketches, and played Nintendo Wii.
I got a new Wii game for Christmas - it's called Wii Resort, and it's got a variety of fun, new games. It's kind of like Wii sports, but with more new games. My favorite presents that I received were a pink samsung digital camera, brown plaid converse, and some really cute cardigans. Thank you to everyone! I loved all my presents! If I don't get back to blogging before the new year, then I'll write it now: "Happy new year, everybody!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment