Friday, January 15, 2010

élégante


This picture is kind of how I feel. Elegant, but hyped up - Because I'm going to my first high school dance ever! I just bought my ticket today at lunch. I'm going shopping this weekend for the perfect dress. I'm hoping I'll find a really cute, but cheap one that isn't really bad material. A hard task, but, I (sometimes) like a challenge! I'd like to find a dress and cute leggings or tights like these. If anyone knows where I can find a cute, affordable, well-made dress, then PLEASE, please, please comment! To comment, all you have to do is click on the area on the bottom right that says: "0 comments" Or however many comments there may be. But please coment! I know I have more than four people who read my blog! Enjoy your weekend, everybody - Hope it's sunny outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment