Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


Last night I was watching TV with my little sister; and the family channel was playing a movie called 'Wendy Wu: Homecoming warrior' and I saw Wendy (Brenda Song) wear a beautiful floral dress paired with a fitted v-neck jean vest and skinny jeans. It looked really cute, but I thought that it would look better if the dress was a little longer; so you could wear it without skinny jeans (But still with the jean vest) I kept thinking about it. It looked like such a nice outfit, I think that a floral dress and jean vest are the next new things I'll be shopping for! Yesterday, after I got back from a sleepover at my friends' place, my grandmother took me shopping at Willowbrook mall in Langley. It was the greatest shopping trip EVER for me (I think) because I jackpotted! I found 3 pairs of jeans that fit well, but only ended up buying 2 @ urban planet, found a super-cute fushia-ish-purple-y miniskirt @ off the wall, knock-off KEDS brand shoes for $15 @ ALDO shoes, and a cute 'n' comfy cream-colored zip-up sweater @ american eagle outfitters. After we arrived home, my feet hurt (I literally shopped 'till I dropped!); but I was very satisfied with my purchases.
HAPPY NEW YEAR; EVERYBODY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment