Wednesday, January 27, 2010


I don't even remember the designer of these outfits, all I remember is that the moment I saw them, I loved 'em! I know I've seen an outfit like the third one from the left. That one is one of my favorites. The dance was really fun, BTW.
I am the worst procrastinator in the world. I have been wanting to start my fashion line for the longest time, and I haven't even gone out to get the fabric! I need to do something with my teenage years! Help me! I know. This weekend, I'll go through all my zillions of sketches, and start organising. Once I've picked at least four of my favorites, I'll beg my mom to drive me to the fabric store and find the right fabric for them. Then, when my dad comes to visit, he can take some shots of them, and then I'll have started -for real- my fashion line! My weekend now has a purpose ahead of time!
Tell me what you think! I love reading comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment