Thursday, January 14, 2010


This is a nice outfit. It was taken in Paris, by a Parisian lady named Garance Doré. She's a fashion photographer, and my aunt recommended her blog to me - Click here for the link. Today, in Vancouver, it was rainy, rainy, and wet. Blech. At least this outfit would be appropriate! Today, for the first two of our four periods in school (and it cut into our lunch hour by a lot, too) was a really long Gym period with ALL the grade 8's and ALL of the grade 9's doing relays. BLAH!! I'm certain I sat for so long in one spot that there is a butt indent. Ggrr..... One thing that is good though, is that I have minimal homework! I'm so happy! It's too bad some of my close friends are unavailable, right now..... Anyway, best wishes to get you through the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment