Monday, February 15, 2010

Weird cuff


I was looking online, when I came across this - at the time, my younger sister was watching me for no apparent reason, and we both thought: "Is that a cheese grater???" Turns out, it's actually a cuff by Alexis Bittar. I find it very interesting. I would never wear that, though. It would really hurt if I were to scrape myself in any way on it. An interesting display, though. Maybe Lady Gaga would wear it. She can wear anything, and still pull it off. Somehow, I hope to pull off making an entire science fair presentation and display today and tomorrow. because that's when it's due. I am a really bad procrastinator. I should really not procrastinate like that. I had a month to do it. I am really, really bad. :(
Have a great week, everybody!

1 comment:

  1. i have this bracelet and it is super cool- so comfortable! i have never caught anything on it- the edges are smooth!

    ReplyDelete