Thursday, March 25, 2010

Oh-so-berry-cute

This is so great! It's so effortlessly eye-catching and chic! J'adore the berry tones the ensemble displays. This would be a great outfit for going around town, on a rainy day, like today was, for example. Today was nice, though. Today, I got to miss first and second period, to attend a field trip to DB bistro moderne, a french modern bistro on the west side of Vancouver. It was really nice, and modern (I love modern, it's awesome!) and the food was really good. They didn't have a lot for vegetarians, but I do still recommend it. After that, I had home economics, which I am so very excited to have begun, starting with sewing, then moving on to cooking. Today we only practiced sewing straight lines on paper. I would give myself an 8.6 out of 10 if I were to grade myself, because I haven't quite mastered it, but I'm getting the hang of it. Hope the nice, warm, sunny weather returns soon to Vancouver, and when it comes, make sure to enjoy it!!

2 comments: