Friday, April 9, 2010

FANTASTIC

I love the beading on this. It's fantastic.  I think it's a shape of a lobster or something.  What do you think it is?  It's something you don't see everyday, nevertheless. And you know who else is fantastic? Adam Lambert. He's got a great voice all the time. I watched him perform live on a recorded video on youtube, and he always sounds good. I was watching Ke$ha perform live on youtube, and she downright sucked. A lot of singers don't sound as good when they're live, but Adam is always good. Click here for the video that I watched. The very last note he sings is phenomenal.
Last night, I went to my school dance (the last one of the year :( ), and I had fun, but the music wasn't good. In fact, the music was boring.
Have a great weekend, everybody!
And before you do.... ;) Tell me who your favorite singer/band is/are!

No comments:

Post a Comment