Sunday, May 2, 2010

If only I could get my hands on these...

Then I would be pretty happy - for a while.  Sorry, I would have done more blogging lately, but I've been sick.  I still am.  Friday, before I went to Robson st with my friend, my friend made me take $60 out of my wallet and leave it at home, because I had too much cash in my wallet, and that was unsafe, and blah, blah, blah, but later, I was really glad she made me do it, because I would have blown it all.  I brought about $130 with me to Robson, and by the end, I was left with $5 and some change, a pair of jean shorts, a denim vest, two tops and a Carly Rae Jepsen CD.  But, I bet if I had more cash on me, I would have bought some miracle sweatpants from Hollister (they were the softest sweatpants I ever felt in my entire life), a pair of super awesome flats from aldo, 3 other CDs, several tops from JACOB connection, a dress and leggings from there, too, and a perfume with a spray ball from Hollister.  I don't know what that type of ball thing on the perfume is called, but I'm talking about the perfume bottle on the right hand side.  I always thought those perfume bottles looked so retro.  Gorgeous.  Although sixty more dollars wouldn't have been enough, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment