Friday, June 18, 2010

Since school got off, I've had a lot of free time, so I can probably blog more often. I had a sudden urge to draw something like this, because I was looking at the tank top I'm wearing, and I was looking at how nice it looked just horizontal, and not scoop neck, like most tank tops. And I was looking at a runway video for Lanvin, and I saw that all his models had extreme black lined eyes and hair, and so I decided to experiment with that, with using brown hair similar to my color. The writing on my drawing might be a little hard to read, so I'll write it out:
Tip: Line your eyes to match your hair color, and sport a similar lip color.
Dress:

  • Velvet bust
  • Satin sash
  • Rosettes lower part of dress
Oh, and the reason the model has skin as white as snow is because I wanted to exaggerate the eye makeup and the lip color.

No comments:

Post a Comment