Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Sunset of Dresses!





I am so in love with sunset colors. Unfortunately, I don't own a lot of them. Luckily I made $100 babysitting last weekend, so I can go shopping for some! I'm so excited: The last day of school is tomorrow!  Although, I have three exams on Friday, and one on the 15th. I also get my yearbook on the 15th, and my report card on the 29th. Our system is kind of strange. Yesterday, I baked some peanut butter cookies.... I didn't realize they were so easy to make! All you need is a cup of peanut butter, 1/2 cup of sugar, and an egg, combine it, then roll it into little balls, set them on an ungreased baking sheet, and squish them down lightly with a fork, bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F., and there you have it: Super easy, fast, but delicious cookies in under a half an hour! Magic! I love baking! Catch you later!
PS: I'll try to post more drawings if you like them... Tell me what you think of them! I miss reading comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment